Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Mar 14, 2009

20090314~Happy 1st Birthday Party!

We hold a birthday party for Kendrick very 1st birthday. The party theme is still our favorite SNOOPY since daddy+mommy loves it and he is too small to argue it yet. :D


Our good gf Jenny offer a great great help for our preparation. Thanks, Jenny e e.
Also thanks to my bro-in-law kindly lend us his lovely snoopy collections. Those light-weight snoopy characters as cake tops do make a gorgerous Snoopy cake!
p.s. Do you notice that we even matching our colors in clothes and cake. :)






And, of course, thanks to all join-us-and-have-fun guests!!



Snoopy items nowdays are not very easy to find in store, so I got most snoopy party items online, such as snoopy ballons, snoopy favor box, snoopy blow-out, snoopy table cover. I really have to say they are good buy. They came in with good quality and look very great for the party. If anyone need linkage, let me know.

I also let my baby play ""will check ""activity named "抓周". This is a popular traditional game for Chinese when your babe is one-yr-old. Simply places vairety symbolic items which indicate some job or careers.

My baby is very very interesting in calculator, and step on a doctor troop, and playing my cell phone.

I hope that means he will earn much from doctor or being a doctor. heheee.

No comments:

Post a Comment