Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Feb 14, 2010

20100214~Giant 2 hearts togather...+ little Romeo

Once again for my creative Valentine's day. Yup, a.k.s. "See-fa-han~" in Catonese from my hubby's interpretation. Since my honey "lost 3 Hermes Birkins Croc" lately, I have to swtich to a budget Valentine plan B.

Anyway, see my work this year! Simple & Easy.
Giant Valentine Heart Wall Deco
Cost: USD$2(2sets)+ endless love



Preparation:
- Tissue Paper in red and hot pink
- Secissor
- Tapes

Let's get start.
1. Buy 2 pack of tissue paper, each contains 4 pcs ( 24inx26in)
2. Clip paper together to save time
3. Cut a mild curve as top heart, cut a pie-like shape as bottom heart.
4. Tapes 4 pieces together then you get ONE big heart.





tip1: if paper have top/back sides, need to make them reverse facing each other.
tip2:if you have better budget, buy heavier paper instead. Tissue paper is easier broken.
tip3: I tried to tape each 1/4 heart pieces on the wall first. It is easier to controll location, but it will see the tapes. So, I suggest to tape the back side together into a big heart shape before you tape on the Wall.
tip4: Don't waste some left over papers, same, put them together and cut some small hearts to decorate around.
tip5: if you using double side tape, be careful you may not easy to take "tape" off later.

p.s. my 23-month baby boy woke up while I am decorating...so he "insisted" joined my work to stick some little heart onto the wall....murrraarrrr....thanks to my little remeo!



 
Dominic& Michele’s Valentine memories


2010 ~ Giant 2 hearts togather...+ little Romeo
2009 ~ 3P Valentine?! TwinPeak SUNRISE at SF
2008 ~ Premium Pizza + Chocolate Fondue
2007 ~ Homemade Lobster & Crab

2006 ~ Candlelights with our wedding top cake!
2005 ~ Steak dinner at Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment