Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Aug 6, 2007

5 week and more- cramping and bleeding

Last week time went so slow to me. Prohaps I counted every single minute to bless the little one.

Dr. gave me some pills to support my pretestrone level while I went to see her on 07/30. It was my 5wk-n-2day. The little round dot in my left uterine horn was seen in ultrasound wave. :)

Still many cramping and slightly bleeding happened in last week, even I spent plenty time on the bed... Of course, I had no way to blame anyone since I was the one losed temper. >_<


Lerion, my old school good friend, called me from Taiwan and informed me that she was preganent too! Even more, our due date is very close! Lerion is expecting her 2nd kid!